CHOKER NECKLACES

Saturday 24 May 2014

Choker necklaces are something I've been seeing on several girls/women lately, from Kylie Jenner to Jenna Marbles and I've started considering buying one (or two) for myself. I love the 90's vibe they create and how they come in all kinds of styles. I went on asos to have a look at their choker collection and picked out a couple of different ones that I like. I didn't expect to find so many different kinds of chokers, ranging from cute to classy or grungy. I haven't decided which necklace is my favourite yet but that just calls for more online 'window shopping'...! What do you think about these necklaces? Are you happy that they are back in style or should they stay in the 90's?


PS: I'm so in love with this song lately, I couldn't not share it on here. Clean Bandit are getting better and better! 

2 comments

  1. I love these necklaces, I'm considering buying some to myself, I'm glad they're back in style.

    xx spiritsoflove.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)