3 Outfits

Friday 23 May 2014


Hey guys! I'm sorry for my absence over the past couple of days, but between going out and doing Uni work, I was working on something on the blog and it's finally done. 
I've recently been watching a lot of different Youtube channels of all kind and I've gotten more and more curious about making videos myself. Since my friend who usually takes pictures of me for the blog isn't here at the moment, I decided to try making an outfit video with 3 outfits that I wore recently. Clearly, I'm not the best at editing videos or filming and my camera unfortunately doesn't auto-focus while filming, but I gave it a try anyway. The first outfit is from a random day, the second outfit is from when we had a little heatwave here on Monday and the third outfit is from when I went out on Monday night! I hope you enjoy the video and if you have any constructive criticism for me, do leave a comment below. Would you want me to do more of these videos in the future? :)

1 comment

  1. Yes I think it would be nice if you made videos every once in a while :) I love the bag in the second outfit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)