Shadows

Saturday 10 May 2014

shorts: topshop top: h&m shoes: nike kimono: primark sunglasses: camden lock

Hey guys! I took these pictures back in Turkey and kept them for a time like now, when I don't have the time or motivation to go outside to take pictures for the blog. I arrived back at Uni yesterday and I have to tell you that it will probably get a little quiet on the blog, as I have to focus on assignments and exams now, before I'm off for 3 and a half months of summer holidays. I'll try to update a couple of times a week though, I'll do my best!
Clearly, the outfit I'm wearing in these pictures isn't anything particularly special, but I especially like the place where they were taking - we had the most beautiful view and I couldn't resist taking pictures! Seeing these pictures makes me really miss Turkey, especially as the weather here in the UK is anything but sunny and warm... talk to you soon, hopefully! x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)