New In

Sunday 18 May 2014

Since the weather was beyond gorgeous yesterday (and it still is today and tomorrow, yay!), I decided to leave my room for the afternoon and spend it near the sea instead. I spent at least an hour laying on the beach, listening to music and soaking up some sunshine, before I felt like taking a stroll through Primark before getting something to eat and heading back home. I bought the bag, red skort and paisley patterned kimono in the picture in Primark and the necklace is from H&M. Being the perfectionist I tend to be sometimes, I hated it that my desk (aka background in the picture) changed its colour depending what I took picture of on it, so I came up with the idea of throwing everything into one picture. I'll try to show my new things in outfit ASAP though, especially since I've got something new coming up, outfit-wise... stay tuned! x

2 comments

  1. I got so jealous reading the part where you spent the day at the beach. I wish Luxembourg was by a sea, especially now when the heat wave is right around the corner! Would love to see how the paisley kimono looks like worn, I've been thinking of getting a kimono myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived closer to the beach.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)