Veganism

Wednesday 30 April 2014


A couple of months ago, I started looking into veganism and slowly transitioned to a plant based diet. Even though I unfortunately couldn't not eat something that wasn't vegan recently, (I had to eat the food we were served on the plane because I was starving, haha) I am more than convinced that this is the way that I want to eat in the future. When I first mentioned veganism on the blog, I got a few comments about why I'm eating this way, how I do it/what I eat or similar questions. Since I don't feel like I would be able to make a good, complete post about this subject, I decided to share a video about veganism from a fellow blogger/youtuber. In my opinion, she pretty much summed up the main points about veganism and she shares the same/a similar perspective as me on the subject. I also wanted to add a few links to documentations you are free to watch if you're interested in the matter! If there happen to be any more questions that you'd like me to answer about veganism and my opinion about it, I might be able to make a little Q&A if I get enough questions? Let me know!

Forks over Knives - Mainly based on the China Study and health aspects of this diet and if any of you have Netflix (at least the UK version of it), you'll find the clip on there too!
Earthlings - You probably heard about this one already, it particularly talks about mass animal farming.
101 Reasons to go Vegan - This is the most recent documentary I watched, which is basically a presentation about Veganism that got filmed. The guy doing the presentation does it in a very interesting and funny way!
Best speech you will ever hear - The first clip I watched from beginning to end and which made me really think about eating habits and health.

Jenny herself also added a few links to documentations in the description box under her video, but I yet have to watch some of them, so I thought I'd only share the ones on my blog that I've already seen myself! If you like this kind of post, then do let me know in a comment :)

2 comments

  1. I don't think I'll become a vegan anytime soon but I still think these type of posts are interesting as I know nothing about healthy eating habits :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that you found this post interesting nevertheless :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)