By the seaside

Monday 21 April 2014

shorts: topshop top: zara sandals: pull and bear bag: h&m sunglasses: camden lock

I didn't wear a particularly special outfit yesterday, but I finally got to wear my new sandals out and who am I to not take advantage of this beautiful backdrop to take outfit pictures in front of?! Our holiday here in Turkey is slowly getting to an end, as we're leaving on Thursday morning, but even if I will miss the sun and relaxed atmosphere, I'm also really looking forward to seeing all my friends back in Luxembourg! I'll stop writing now, as I want to go enjoy the great weather for the time I've got left here, so I'll talk to you later! x

3 comments

  1. Cute outfit! Perfect for a chill out day on holiday :) Btw you share the same name as my sister lol :P X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah man I love your outfit, your shoes look so awesome and the shorts are super cool and vintage looking! Even though it's so simple it looks so pretty! Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog too by the way!
    Imogen
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)