Midi Skirt

Wednesday 2 April 2014

top: h&m skirt: asos shoes: forever 21 sunglasses: camden lock leather jacket: topshop

I had been playing with the idea of getting a flowy, non-tight midi skirt for a while now and when I saw that I have money on my Paypal account left and had a little scroll through Asos' sales, I found this beauty. I wore it for the first time yesterday and kept it rather simple, pairing it with some of my favourite things: leather, stripes and holographic shoes! My favourite thing about this skirt probably is the fact that I'm not the slightest bit affected by wind and I can sit on the grass with my legs crossed without having to worry about what's covered by my skirt and what isn't, haha! I definitely have to come up with other ideas on how to combine this skirt with the rest of my wardrobe. Any suggestions?

2 comments

  1. Love the skirt, I'm always a little wary of midi skirts as I'm not sure how to style them unless I wear them with really high heels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm skill so off and on with Midis - they seem to look lovely on everyone and yet when I wear them I look like a Granny!

    Gorgeous outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)