Style Inspo: Kylie Jenner

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Since I moved to the UK in September, I have started watching Keeping up with the Kardashians more or less regularly and - surprisingly - actually enjoyed it! The show is much more genuine and fun than I expected and I definitely have my moments where I wish I was a part of their family, haha! However, this post will not be about KUWTK, but about the youngest Kardashian, or rather Jenner in the family; Kylie. I recently started following some of the girls from the family on Twitter and Instagram and slowly but surely fell in love with Kylie's style. I love how she goes from classy to boho or comfy combinations and looks good every single time. The main inspiration I get from her style is to wear more accessories and to mix and match styles and patterns! And let's not forget - she's only 16! Say whaat? Here are some of my favourite looks that I found on several tumblrs.

3 comments

  1. I'm also a fan of KUWTK! They are funnier and cooler than some may think. Kylie has AMAZING style and she has great taste. She inspired me to go ombre lol :) Great post.
    xx
    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you watch KUWTK ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They show episodes on a channel called 4music (i think that's the name of it) every day in england, but i'm sure you can find the episodes online as well!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)