Up high

Saturday 19 April 2014


top, bag: h&m jeans: gina tricot kimono: primark jacket: mango shoes: topshop necklaces: urban outfitters

Yesterday, my family and I went on a trip about an hour away from our hotel and my favourite part was when we were at a pretty high spot and got to see the most beautiful views! I've only been to Turkey once before this time, 3 years ago, but I still remember how much of a beautiful country Turkey is, especially its landscapes are stunning. I really like taking outfit pictures in different places if the chance strikes, so this was definitely a cool place to take pictures in!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)