NEW IN

Sunday 13 April 2014

Urban Outfitter - I've been thinking about getting myself some pretty, golden dainty necklaces and when the two out of three of these were on sale for £5 instead of £10 (the middle one was £10 though), I couldn't resist them! I most likely will wear at least two, if not all three of them together, just to spice up a simple outfit a little bit.
 H&M - As I mentioned in my latest Wishlist post, I had set my mind onto these checker pants from H&M and when my bank account allowed it, I finally got them! They fit similarly to my suit pants I'm wearing in my last outfit post, so they're super comfortable and I love that they aren't just one plain colour but they're still easy to combine with other things!
 Topshop - The purchase of these beauties wasn't actually planned, but how gorgeous are they? I can't get over how comfortable my leopard slip-ons from H&M are, so when I saw these, I knew I had to have them! I was a bit unsure whether to get these beautiful powder pink ones or plain white ones (with the same pattern though) but I decided to go for a little bit of colour and I'm glad I did!
 River Island - As I'm leaving to Turkey in two days, a new bikini was on the top of my list and I decided to go for something different than H&M, haha! I love the simplicity of the colours on this one, but the material/pattern/whatever you'd call it gives it a special something and somehow makes it look more.. edgy, you know what I mean?
 Urban Outfitters - Even though this bralet was £16 - which in my opinion, is ridiculously expensive - I'd been thinking about purchasing it to wear under my sheer blouses for months now, so I finally caved and bought it! Just as I expected, it looks fabulous under see-through tops and the colour is beyond gorgeous.
Pull & Bear - The last store my friends and I visited on our big shopping day was Pull & Bear, and having recently not been as interested in that shop as I used to be, I really didn't expect to buy anything, especially since I could already see my bank account suffering, haha! Nevertheless, while I was waiting for my friends to finish their shopping there, I tried these sandals on and... well, they were like glued to my feet. They were rather expensive (£50) but I'm sure that they're a good investment, as I'd been thinking about getting chunky-ish sandals for summer for a while now.

1 comment

  1. Love every single one of the items you bought! They're so so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)