All Black & Leopard

Friday 11 April 2014

pants, top: primark jacket: topshop shoes: h&m divided sunglasses: camden lock bag: h&m

Since I've handed in my essay on Wednesday, I'm already in holiday mode and fully taking advantage of it, making pictures for the blog and all! I spent my day in Brighton with two friends yesterday, stuffing out faces with sushi (I had almost 40 pieces I believe, oops) and later going shopping! I spent quite a bit of money, but I did get one or two items that were on my last month's wishlist so I'm more than happy! I'll try to take pictures of my new things today and I'll make a post for tomorrow. I can't wait to shoot more outfit pictures, I feel like I've got so much inspiration, haha! Happy Friday! x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)