Braided

Friday 18 April 2014

I've recently been trying out new hairstyles and I'm especially loving anything that involves braids. The hairstyle I'm wearing in these pictures is one I particularly like, as it gives even a simple outfit a little extra touch! Obviously, I need to practice and improve it by using different hairpins, as these are a bit too obvious. Another bonus is that this hairstyle is the perfect solution for a bad hair day or when you simply don't have enough time to wash it! Do you have any favourite ways to wear your hair? And do you know a specific kind of hairpins that work well for these kinds of hairstyles?

1 comment

  1. You look so cute, love the hairstyle.
    xx spiritsoflove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)