Walking on Sunshine

Thursday 12 June 2014

skort: h&m divided top: everything5pounds leather jacket: topshop shoes: / rings: h&m sunglasses: camden lock nailpolish: hema

I wore this outfit today, only without the leather jacket because I would probably have melted in it and it's quite surprising to me how this ended up being an outfit I really do like a lot, as I threw it together within 3 minutes, already half way out the door to catch my bus. I like the simple and clean colour scheme and when I was editing the pictures for this post, my mind just automatically started singing "I'm walking on sunshine, ohhh-oh!" - because how could it not when seeing those yellow shoes? I'll keep it short for today and wish you all a nice rest of your Thursday x

5 comments

  1. Wow your nails! You really let them groooow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. noo no, they're gel nails with extensions:) mine would never get this long without breaking, haha!

      Delete
  2. I don't like long nails but I absolutely love the rest of the look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay, i like my nails, so:) thanks!

      Delete
  3. Love that leather jacket! X O

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)