NEW IN

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Rings and earrings: H&M / Choker: Asos
Pronti (basically a really cheap shoe shop)
New Look via Asos
Asos
H&M

Hey guys! Unfortunately, I have to keep this post quite short, as I'm (once again) running late and doing my make-up and cooking lunch simultaneously so that I don't miss my bus, haha! I picked up a couple of things here and there over the last week or so and just quickly wanted to show you what those things are. The rings from the first picture were already mentioned in my 'Current Favourites' post and the choker necklace is probably no surprise, as I made a post about them quite recently. The earrings are just something I couldn't walk past without buying them! The espadrilles (the red shoes) I got for 3,45€ (!) and I've been going back to the store to get them in other colours but I haven't found any in my size yet. The boots are the kind of shoes that I'd been looking for all autumn/winter, so when I found them for a price of ~30€, it was a no-brainer for me. The orange thing from Asos is an off-shoulder jumpsuit which I yet have to decide how to wear and the patterned shorts were quite honestly an impulse buy because I'm absolutely in love with loose fitting, light shorts! I'll try to get some outfit pictures done again soon, so you'll hopefully see most of these items worn! Have a nice Wednesday (and don't forget to watch Pretty Little Liars!!) x

4 comments

  1. That choker is the prettiest one I've seen so far and those boots! I really need ones like that.

    xx nakedspirits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love sll the colors and fabrics im seeing! I want the boots and hm shorts sooo bad.

    Styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the shop pronti? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there's one in junglinster and esch (well, those are the ones i know of) but you're probably more likely to find the one at gare! it's in the street where there's saturn, hema, etc. it's at the really really end of that street :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)