Instagram Diary / Life Update

Tuesday 27 January 2015

undersized closet
 I rediscovered my love for face masks after not having used them in years | readjusting to the huge amounts of readings I have to do for Uni | travelling outfit when I flew back to the UK
undersized closet
 I had the most gorgeous flight of my life when flying back to the UK, we flew towards the sunset, I've never seen the sky looking this orange and amazing! | typical lunching back in Brighton | saw snow for the first time in Brighton
having coffee with my new house-mate/blogger friend/foodie/Instagram addict | decided to walk to the market last Saturday when the sun was out | Sunday pancakes 

I accidentally let it become a tad too quiet on here, but I'm planning to take outfit pictures very soon (tomorrow hopefully) and I've got another two or three post ideas, so I'll be back with more regular updates. I made the (awful, awful) mistake of going into Primark and some other shops the past few days, so I'm very excited to show you the latest addition to my wardrobe. I'll keep it short for today and wish you all a good week and talk to you soon!

1 comment

  1. New house-mate/blogger friend/foodie/Instagram addict ist ein Label mit dem ich vollkommen zufrieden bin :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)