Knitted & Over the knee

Thursday 29 January 2015

undersized closet, undersizedcloset, fashion, fashion blogger, blogger, ootd, outfit, outfits, knitted, zara, knit, dress, turtleneck, turle neck, over the knee, boots, over the knee boots, winter, trend, style, fashion, navy, black
undersized closet, undersizedcloset, fashion, fashion blogger, blogger, ootd, outfit, outfits, knitted, zara, knit, dress, turtleneck, turle neck, over the knee, boots, over the knee boots, winter, trend, style, fashion, navy, black
undersized closet, undersizedcloset, fashion, fashion blogger, blogger, ootd, outfit, outfits, knitted, zara, knit, dress, turtleneck, turle neck, over the knee, boots, over the knee boots, winter, trend, style, fashion, navy, black
dress: zara boots: asos

Ever since I bought this knitted turtleneck dress from ZARA recently, I had this one specific combination in mind: pairing it with my over knee boots. Today, my friend and I finally got around taking pictures outfit pictures of each other , so I used that opportunity to get some pictures taken of this look. It's very basic and can probably be spiced up with a colourful lipstick, coat or some accessories but I kept it rather simple today. I feel like this is the perfect outfit to throw on on a colder day when you want to feel comfortable but want to switch it up from the usual jeans-sweater-boots combination. 
Before I end this post: have I mentioned how awesome it is to have a fellow blogger living in the same house as you? It's so awesome. I love taking pictures with people who know just how many giggles and weird poses are involved in the making of good outfit pictures. Make sure to check out her blog if you want to discover Brighton from a newbie's perspective!

6 comments

  1. Love this, so simple yet so sophisticated :) And love the background of these pictures, so pretty!

    -Vivian
    http://www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I know where you got the inspiration from ;) Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your outfit ! It would look well with a big floppy hat too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looks like this, simple yet so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog, however , I love this look by the way, you are so lovely and very cute....Nice combination with these over the knee boots ( made for you ! ) , so chic ! I'm fan ! ♥

    http://lookbook.nu/babysandy (my blog is temporary closed for 1 week )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)