First outfit of 2015

Saturday 3 January 2015

ootd, outfit, outfit of the day, wiwt, what i wore today, winter, snow, luxembourg, uk, brighton, style, fashion, trend, pointy, turtleneck, crewneck, grey, black, shiny, zara, new look, primark, blogger, fashion blogger, brunette, lipstick, red, simple, basics
ootd, outfit, outfit of the day, wiwt, what i wore today, winter, snow, luxembourg, uk, brighton, style, fashion, trend, pointy, turtleneck, crewneck, grey, black, shiny, zara, new look, primark, blogger, fashion blogger, brunette, lipstick, red, simple, basics
ootd, outfit, outfit of the day, wiwt, what i wore today, winter, snow, luxembourg, uk, brighton, style, fashion, trend, pointy, turtleneck, crewneck, grey, black, shiny, zara, new look, primark, blogger, fashion blogger, brunette, lipstick, red, simple, basics
sweater: new look pants: primark shoes: zara

I started 2015 with food, a headache and binge watching Suits. Yesterday, I finally got out of the house again, met up with a friend and had a short stroll through the ZARA sales and naturally didn't leave empty handed. I'm heading back to the UK tonight to study and write my exam on Thursday but then I'll be back home for another 9 days. As usual, the past 3 weeks have flown by and I am once again wondering how I didn't get to study more during those 3 whole weeks, ha! Anyways, I'll try to update once or twice over the next couple of days but I have to focus on my studying first, so we'll see how it goes. Talk to you soon x

4 comments

  1. Good luck on your exams! Glad you had a nice break :)

    -Vivian
    www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These boots are beautiful! and it's like a crime to leave Zara empty handed, don't feel bad haha! Good luck with your studying and happy new year lovely xx

    abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the simplicity of this look!

    xxo
    @addictionfix

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)