2014 OUTFIT COMPILATION

Wednesday 31 December 2014


As I'm currently glued to my desk, trying to get some more studying done before partying into the new year tonight, I decided to post a different kind of 2014 recap. The past year, I looked back on my year month by month, picking out the most exciting events that had happened (click here to see these posts) but since I feel like my blog has improved outfit wise this year and I've simply done so many amazing things this year, I figured that I could just create an outfit compilation!

2014 has been a fantastic year to me - I've travelled to 6 countries and realised just how happy discovering new places makes me and this is definitely something I want to keep on doing. I started feeling more at ease with who I am, I got more comfortable and confident living away from home, I got more invested in my studies and I've met great people. But most importantly of all concerning this blog, I finally got myself a domain, found a name I see myself sticking with and started putting more effort into taking pictures and coming up with content. I even made a Facebook page for it!

I can't wait for what 2015 holds - especially because I've been more than busy trying to plan and organise the new year to make it just as exciting and awesome as 2014 was. That being sad - LET'S MAKE 2014 GO OUT WITH A BANG! Happy New Year and see you on the other side xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)