Black on black

Sunday 21 December 2014

ootd, outfit of the day, outfit, what i wore today, wiwt, fashion, blogger, fashion blogger, blog, style, over the knee, over the knee boots, asos, as seen on me, monki, primark, zara, all black, black, neon, yellow, winter, trend, trendy, undersized closet
ootd, outfit of the day, outfit, what i wore today, wiwt, fashion, blogger, fashion blogger, blog, style, over the knee, over the knee boots, asos, as seen on me, monki, primark, zara, all black, black, neon, yellow, winter, trend, trendy, undersized closet
dress: primark sweater: monki boots: asos bag: zara

I have come to the conclusion that over the knee boots are the best invention ever - my legs were never this warm?! I've practically been living in my new boots the past few days, so I felt like I had to take outfit pictures with them, even if this is a pretty basic outfit. I am unfortunately a sucker when it comes to all black or black and grey outfits, but who can say no to a simple, all black outfit here and there? At least I get an A for trying by adding the neon bag... right?

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)