Over the knee

Friday 19 December 2014

over the knee, over the knee boots, boots, asos, new, winter, fashion, ootd, outfit, legs, what i wore today, black, jeans, classic, suede
Even though I'd been looking for over the knee boots for over a year now, I properly got hooked on them this Autumn when I discovered these absolute beauties on Asos through another blogger. I loved everything about them - the suede look, the chunky heel and the fact that they would probably even fit my legs (believe me - finding fitting high raising boots is one big pain in the ass for me) I saw them on more and more bloggers but was either too broke to afford them myself or they were out of stock in my size. When I recently found out that Asos still had a 20% deal going on and the boots were back in stock in my size... well, we all know what happened. They arrived yesterday and fit like a gloooove and I can't wait to wear them! I'm currently looking for some inspiration on how to style them - do you have a favourite way to wear over the knee boots?

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)