Merry Christmas!

Thursday 25 December 2014

dress, shoes: primark lipstick: sephora

I'm going to keep this relatively short as I've still got some food duties to do (more about this tomorrow!), but I wanted to wish each and one of you a very Merry Christmas! Some of you might've already celebrated yesterday, so this is a bit late for you guys, but I hope you had a fantastic day/will have a fantastic day :) I'm going to mentally prepare myself for all the food now and I'll be back once I'm out of my food coma again! 

4 comments

  1. Lovely pictures. I really like your blog. xoxo Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too! <3

    -Vivian
    www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress, hope you had an amazing Christmas!
    Feel free to check out our latest Christmas post :)
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/christmas-haul.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)