Zurich Photo Diary

Thursday 11 December 2014

 

Last weekend, I flew to Zurich with my friend to visit some people we know there and discover a new place. Id never been to Switzerland before, so I was quite excited about finally going there. Zurich was super cute, but we unfortunately had quite gloomy, foggy weather during our stay there and we had a hard time not to spend all of our money on food and transport - the prices are ridiculous in some cases! Nevertheless, I had a lot of fun and this trip was more of a friends-visiting-trip than a typical tourist-trip, so I mainly have pictures of the city/architecture to show you guys.

1 comment

  1. It looks pretty :) reminds me a bit of Trier for some reason!

    http://steffi-talks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)