Shoe lustings

Sunday 14 December 2014

Shoe lustings
my polyvore

Given that I'm a huge shoe lover, I've had a couple of shoes (or types of shoes) catching my eye lately and saw a pattern in what I've been loving most recently: over the knee boots, loafers, white stans and sparkly boots! Almost all of these can be purchased on Asos, putting my wallet in a risky situation, haha! As a matter of fact, I've already ordered one of the pairs you can see above - can you guess which one? Do you have any shoe favourites at the moment?

1 comment

  1. The first pair of high-knee boots have all my love, they are just stunning!! xx
    nakedspirits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)