Dotted and Cropped

Sunday 7 December 2014

shirt: vintage pants: river island sweater: monki boots: zara coat: cos

Even though I've often seen the long(ish) shirt and cropped sweater combination on several blogs over the last year or two, I never found it to be particularly appealing to me. In a moment of inspiration though, I wanted to try and find a way to wear my dotted shirt and this was the result! I've had this shirt for 2 years now but never wore it that much, feeling that there's not many ways to combine it other than with different kind of pants. Turns out that I actually don't completely dislike the shirt-cropped-sweater-combo! What do you think about it? 

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)