December Inspiration

Monday 1 December 2014


all pictures are from my tumblr and pinterest

For me, December will be all about staying warm and cozy and drinking too much tea and coffee. I'll be busy with Uni work before heading home end of next week and I'll have to prepare for an exam in January whilst home, but I've also got a lot of fun things planned over the next couple of weeks, so Uni work will hopefully be balanced out with fun stuff to do. At the end of this week, I'll be going to Zurich for the first time with my friend and I already have my fingers crossed that we might even get to see some snow! (let's hope I didn't just jinx it) I'll be spending my last two weeks in the UK with dinners with friends and discovering vegan treats here and there, (which will of course be featured in my Vegan Eats category!) going out and enjoying the Christmassy atmosphere here in Brighton. Especially since I moved away to go to Uni a bit over a year ago, I get ridiculously excited about Christmas, as this holiday also means that I'll be able to spend some time at home after having been away in another country for several weeks or even months at once! Do you know what your December will look like already?

2 comments

  1. The oversized grey sweater looks sooo perfect for this time of year!

    I would love it if we would follow each other on bloglovin! Please check out my blog and let me know if you have followed me. I will follow back immediately!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post! Great inspiration :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)