Stripes & Leather

Sunday 30 November 2014

ootd, outfit of the day, outfit, fashion, blogger, fashion blogger, style, what i wore today, wwit, leather, stripes, boots, heels, cos, zara, river island, h&m, h&m divided, brunette, girl, lipstick, sephora, brighton, uk
ootd, outfit of the day, outfit, fashion, blogger, fashion blogger, style, what i wore today, wwit, leather, stripes, boots, heels, cos, zara, river island, h&m, h&m divided, brunette, girl, lipstick, sephora, brighton, uk
top: zara pants: river island coat: cos boots: h&m divided lipstick: sephora


A couple of days ago, my friend and I decided to go to a shop's Christmas party in London after I received an email about the event happening. (more about this another time) Even though I kept my outfit for that evening quite simple, I still felt like sharing it, as I feel that even more basic and simple outfits (which is honestly the kind of outfit I wear a lot) should be posted on the blog. Whenever I'm feeling uninspired or am in a hurry, I somehow always opt for stripes - they're just the perfect piece to build an outfit around! Paired with my current favourite pants, some lipstick and heeled boots for a change (I literally haven't worn heels in months), I was ready to go!
I'm currently quite busy with Uni work, as I'm aiming to finish an assignment before going home in less than 2 weeks (exciting!) and I'll be going on a weekend trip on Friday, so I'm trying to fit photo editing together with listening to audiobooks (yes, even as a literature student you get tired of reading sometimes) and write up blog posts when I have some spare minutes, trying to avoid turning into one big procrastination session, so bear with me, I'll hopefully manage to update regularly nonetheless.

2 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)