White & Grey Monochrome

Thursday 27 November 2014

ootd, outfit, fashion, blogger, fashion blogger, outfit of the day, turtleneck, new look, knitted, grey, white, simple, monochrome, trend, trendy, fashionable, skort, nike, sneakers, trainers, cos, coat, autumn, fall, winter, amsterdam
ootd, outfit, fashion, blogger, fashion blogger, outfit of the day, turtleneck, new look, knitted, grey, white, simple, monochrome, trend, trendy, fashionable, skort, nike, sneakers, trainers, cos, coat, autumn, fall, winter, amsterdam
skort: h&m divided sweater: new look shoes: nike coat: cos bag: bershka

Yes, this is the same sweater as the one I wore in my previous post in another colour. I had a tough time deciding whether to buy another grey sweater or to go for something more original and go for the baby blue one, so I did what every other shopaholic would do: I bought both, haha! I have seriously not regretted it since though, as I wear both of them on every occasion presenting itself to wear a comfy sweater and having the freedom to leave the house without a scarf. (So basically every day, blaming the awful November weather)
I kept the rest of the outfit quite simple and ended up with only white and grey shades but I really like the outcome and this is a great base to add a pop of colour by wearing lipstick or some more fancy accessories!

2 comments

  1. I love this look, especially the sweater! Naturally we shopaholics would get both haha great choice! :)

    www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really pulling the skort off!
    I have tried it on every time I stumbled upon it in any store because it's a very special item but the skort and me, we just didn't work out.
    Anyway, I thought it was more of a summer piece of clothing but your outfit shows that it's clearly not :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)