Leather, Knit and Fake Fur

Tuesday 4 November 2014

fashion, fashion blogger, blogger, outfit, ootd, outfit of the day, blue, black, white, knitted, leather, fur, fake fur, fur gilet, loafers, zara, bershka, river island, ebay, asos, autumn, trend, style
fashion, fashion blogger, blogger, outfit, ootd, outfit of the day, blue, black, white, knitted, leather, fur, fake fur, fur gilet, loafers, zara, bershka, river island, ebay, asos, autumn, trend, style
fashion, fashion blogger, blogger, outfit, ootd, outfit of the day, blue, black, white, knitted, leather, fur, fake fur, fur gilet, loafers, zara, bershka, river island, ebay, asos, autumn, trend, style
fashion, fashion blogger, blogger, outfit, ootd, outfit of the day, blue, black, white, knitted, leather, fur, fake fur, fur gilet, loafers, zara, bershka, river island, ebay, asos, autumn, trend, style
sweater: asos pants: river island fur gilet: ebay shoes: zara bag: bershka


Today's weather is nothing like yesterday's forecast, it's rather cold and crisp but the sky is blue and the sun is shining so I immediately took the opportunity to wear some items that I won't be able to wear much when it's raining. I got my fake fur vest last Spring but never really wore it that much, especially as the only way I really liked wearing it was combined with my leather jackets. On the occasion of it being sunny, I opted to only wear a sweater underneath and I love the way it looks! To keep it simple but interesting, I added my leather pants and white shoes and bag and voilĂ  - this is probably one of my favourite looks I've worn so far! As you might be able to tell, my friend and I took a lot of goofy pictures and it was a real pain to get some good pictures because it was always either too bright or too dark (#bloggerproblems), so I decided to make this a less serious outfit post, because why not?

6 comments

  1. The last picture is really cute :)
    Great look, I like how you combined the fur with the leather pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shouldn't you like blur the licence plate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good point! i usually do it but somehow completely forgot about it this time. i'll go edit the picture now :)

      Delete
  4. Love this look so much! <3

    www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)