Blog post roundup #1

Wednesday 19 November 2014

After seeing and loving one of  Jane's Click these posts - basically posts containing links to different blog posts she enjoyed - I've been copy-pasting links of posts that I liked reading into a Blogger text box to make such a post myself. I lately have been feeling more of the blogging community and am really enjoying it when I discover great posts or blogs through blogs I already follow, so I decided to share some love and give you something nice to read! Do leave any links to posts that you've enjoyed lately.

  • Let's talk about Instagram - A brutally honest (and so funny!) post about the truth of Instagram. Whether you love or loathe the trendy app, you'll most likely read this post with a little giggle here and there, so what's keeping you from having a look at it?
  • November 2014 (Reflecting on my blog stats) - Sara discussing her goals and ambitions in blogging and how she makes sure she achieves said goals.
  • 10 ways to be like Alexa Chung - Because who doesn't love a little bit of Chung in their life? Extra points to Saranne for using the coolest GIFs.
  • The ugliest H&M designer cooperation pieces yet - A refreshingly different perspective on H&M cooperations of the past, including the latest one with Alexander Wang.
  • Girls - Anni showing her famous ear cuffs in a cooperation with two friends. The outcome of the pictures is absolutely stunning - I legitimately thought they were right out of a fashion magazine when I saw them for the first time.

7 comments

  1. Hi thanks for stopping by ! Really cool blog, great job ! xx

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my post on your blog and for your kind words, I really appreciate it :)

    Now I'm gonna check out the other blogs you featured :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaay, thanks so much for featuring my post, that means a lot to me! This kind of posts is a really good idea :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for popping my link in there. Really appreciate that. You have a brilliant blog, I wondered over here the last time you commented on my post and had massive clothes envy!

    Again, thank you.

    Lots of love,

    Saranne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. really liked this post. (: make more like that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)