November Inspiration

Wednesday 12 November 2014


After days of drinking too much coffee and being too tired and lazy to update the blog after having done a lot of Uni work, I am free-ish tomorrow afternoon once my essay is handed in. This'll mean no more deadlines for me until January, hopefully giving me more time to focus a bit more on the blog again. I will still be busy doing things here and there, getting a headstart on my next assignment but I'm motivated to blog more again and actually have quite a few post ideas I'm currently working on, so stay tuned and enjoy my this month's inspiration board for now. If you want to see more like this, do follow me on Tumblr  and/or Pinterest!

1 comment

  1. I get how you feel. When I started blogging, I never would have thought that it would take up this much time, but it is definitely worth it!

    I'm not on Tumblr but I will definitely follow you on Pinterest :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)