Baby Blue

Saturday 22 November 2014

outfit, ootd, outfit of the day, blogger, fashion, fashion blogger, bloggers, fashion bloggers, amsterdam, netherlands, turtleneck sweater, turtleneck, blue, baby blue, leather, leather pants, fake leather, boots, autumn, fall
outfit, ootd, outfit of the day, blogger, fashion, fashion blogger, bloggers, fashion bloggers, amsterdam, netherlands, turtleneck sweater, turtleneck, blue, baby blue, leather, leather pants, fake leather, boots, autumn, fall
outfit, ootd, outfit of the day, blogger, fashion, fashion blogger, bloggers, fashion bloggers, amsterdam, netherlands, turtleneck sweater, turtleneck, blue, baby blue, leather, leather pants, fake leather, boots, autumn, fall
sweater: new look pants: river island bag: bershka boots: h&m coat: cos

If you're following my Facebook page or Instagram, you might know that I flew to Amsterdam with a friend yesterday evening. While I will be posting pictures of our stay here as well, I thought that I'd start with sharing my today's outfit. I got this gorgeous blue turtleneck sweater from New Look 2 days ago and it's already one of my favourite things in my closet. I'm really surprised by the amount of nice sweaters you can find in New Look lately, as I hadn't been particularly drawn to that store since I moved to the UK. I feel like I should add that this sweater is a size 16 though, haha - I didn't want another cropped/tight sweater, so I simply sized up and there we go!

5 comments

  1. I like the colour of the jumper and the trousers look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweater, you look great! Have fun in Amsterdam :)

    www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweater looks so comfy! I think it's really hard to find nice sweaters that are not itchy :(
    Great idea to size up, because I got the same issue with cropped sweaters!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)