Style Inspiration: Chiara Ferragni

Monday 5 January 2015


It's no secret that blogger Chiara Ferragni has been receiving more and more attention in 2014. Even though I used to not be her biggest fan, checking her blog every now and then but that was it, I've been more and more inspired by her fashion sense since I started following her on Instagram. I love how she plays with fashion, wearing wild combinations of cuts, colours and shapes and always looking cool and chic at the same time. I'm not one to make a lot of New Year's resolutions, but maybe you could count this one as one: I want to become more free when experimenting with fashion, buy more statement pieces and get out of my comfort zone every now and then. Enough blabbering about my goal now, here are some of my favourite looks of her - all pictures were taken from her blog The Blonde Salad.



2 comments

  1. ohhh to have her wardrobe...

    xxo
    @addictionfix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je connais Chiara que je suis depuis un long moment déjà.. et il est vrai que sa réputation de blogueuse n'est plus à faire ! Son style , ses looks, à la qualité de ses articles et des photos la mènent au rang du meilleur du monde de la mode.. Cette fille est tout naturellement très Glamour !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)