Backyard

Friday 13 March 2015

skirt, bag: primark shirt: sheinside shoes: zara

I'm not typically the kind of person to take outfit pictures in a more 'natural' environment (gardens, parks, etc) as I always feel that you get more out of taking pictures in cities, even if I'm basically standing in the middle of a street, hoping not to get run over. However, my housemate wore the prettiest velvet dress to take pictures and the wall in our garden was the perfect backdrop for her. I ended up taking my pictures there as well because the lighting was just so pretty! I love how soft the colours feel, which is quite unusual when you compare these pictures to my other outfit pictures.
My main focus of this outfit was to show you this gooorgeous little handbag I bought in Primark for only £8! I tend to have a love-hate relationship with Primark as I often buy things I don't really need or want, simply because they're cheap, but at the same time, I still find little treasures like my pastel blue coat or this bag every now and then. I find that it looks quite expensive and classy and even though it's small, I can fit all my stuff in it - what more could a girl want? Have you made any awesome bargains/finds recently?

3 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)