Current favourite Youtubers

Sunday 8 March 2015

I'm the kind of person who will be completely obsessed with a couple of Youtubers and watch their videos one after the other and then not watch any videos for weeks. I am currently in the phase of watching new videos more or less frequently and I thought that I could share 3 of my current favourite Youtubers with you. Surprisingly, (or not?) only one of the 3 I mention in this post have their main focus on fashion, while the others are more lifestyle/food (and fashion) based. Some may be more known than others, but I still thought that I should make a small post out of this. Do you have any favourites at the moment? Do leave a comment with suggestions!



Jenny is actually Luxembourg based and I even got to meet her a few times when she was still blogging and she's so sweet! Her Youtube channel is a compilation of shopping hauls, Q&As, tasty recipes, Jenny Talks videos and more. I love the diversity of her channel and her recipes always make my mouth water!
Similar Youtuber: Steffi
_________________________________________________________________________________
I discovered Izzy's channel when my interest in veganism and especially raw food veganism started gorwing and I just love her attitude, she seems like such a bubbly, positive person and I really enjoy watching her videos! Apart from posting videos on all kinds of themes around veganism ,(environment, diet, etc.) she also does occasional vlogs and posts videos of her spinning around the pole until I'm dizzy!
Similar Youtuber: Hannah
_________________________________________________________________________________
Bee's channel I dress myselff is probably pretty known amongst fashion enthusiast as her style is just ah-ma-zing! I have to admit that I don't watch her videos regularly but when I do watch a video of hers, I always end up binge watching them all at once, taking notes of the things she's wearing that I want to own, haha! She does a lot of lookbooks, hauls but also mixes it up with more lifestyle related videos or vlogs!
Similar Youtuber: Sammie

7 comments

  1. Omg!!! :') Thank you so much aw!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the channel feature :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last youtuber's name is actually Yanin, not Bee haha :D in terms of fashion inspo, she is definitely one of my faves! I also really love Jenny's and Steffi's videos of course. I will definitely check out Izzy's channel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know her name isn't Bee but Baitong (or at least that's one of her names?) and she seemed to be called Bee a lot but I had a look at her Instagram and she also put Yanin there, so I change it now haha :)

      Delete
    2. I know her name isn't Bee but Baitong (or at least that's one of her names?) and she seemed to be called Bee a lot but I had a look at her Instagram and she also put Yanin there, so I change it now haha :)

      Delete
  4. I know it's not really fashion or food related but I absolutely love Kathleen Lights. Her main focus is makeup but she seems so true to herself and she's really funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)