That Camel Coat

Friday 6 March 2015

coat: camden town shoes: zara jeans: topshop


If you've been following my blog for a little while now, you'll know that a camel coat is something I'd been lusting for for quite a while now (1-2 years!) but never actually found at a decent price. When I spent the weekend with my mum when she came to visit 3 weeks ago, we went up to London for a day and had a stroll through Camden Town. And there I saw it: my future camel coat - for £20! I love that it's flowy and a lot less structured than my other coats and it's super big, which makes it great to snuggle yourself up inside of it when the weather isn't the friendliest. No matter what I wear it with, I instantly feel more ladylike and classy, especially when I add some heels! I've practically been living in it over the last couple of days and I really hope that I can even wear it on a summer evening, even though I'll have to check how warm I'll actually be in it once the temperatures go up.

PS: I'm so so happy about all the feedback I got on my recent post! You guys are the best 

18 comments

  1. love this coat, camden is the best for finding hidden gems! also I just read your vegan post and it's really made me stop and think, great post! xx

    abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ich liiiebe die Fotos! Haben wir gut gemacht : )
    xx,
    http://smultronstaellen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. £20?! I'm so jealous that coat is beautiful! Love the backdrop to your shots too :)

    DenimMondays

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coat is gorgeous and such a bargain. Lovely outfit :) X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look on you, Nora! And I've been looking for a camel coat too, but California's weather is way too hot for to wear one! I hope you get so much wear out of it cause it's boooootiful *.*

    -Vivian
    www.viviannkle.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you perhaps do a lil' post about your overknee boots? That is, different ways you wear them or so (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's a great idea! i've only worn them in a few ways so far, but maybe once i get my creativity flowing, i can come up with more ways to style them :) thank you for bringing it up!

      Delete
  7. Love this! Looks so good. Especially those shoes. X
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Richtig schöner Style!
    Und vielen Dank für deinen Kommentar :)
    xx Lia
    http://liaslife92.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the coat, you look great!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Schöner Style! Gefällt mir. :)
    Liebe Grüße Lisa
    liisaslovelyworld.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. De Mantel ass mega an zesumme mat dene Schung wierkt den Outfit super cool a lässeg! Good job :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am IN LOVE with your coat! It look amazing on you :)

    xx
    Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your coat look cool and love the background on the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Camden Town, and I like you're outfit so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes!!! This coat looks great - super cozy, comfortable and a little dressy (but not too much) at the same time...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adore this look, that coat is amazingggg <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)