Blog Post Roundup #4

Wednesday 8 April 2015

I'm the master of photobombing other people's pictures but for once I don't look like a complete idiot!

After my short absence on the blog, I'm back with a blog post roundup. Unfortunately, I had to keep it a mini post, as I haven't been able to read other blogs as regularly as I'd like to. I'm currently drowning in Uni work, trying to get as much done as possible before I fly home for three weeks next week, trying to avoid having to lock myself into my room back home. Thankfully, the huge work load has been balanced out my lovely restaurant, as well as home made dinners with a friend and some tv shows, so I haven't gone completely bonkers yet. I hope you enjoy the three posts I did choose and that you either have a less stressful end of the week or that you at least get the stuff on your to-do list done! Talk to you soon!

Love your body better - A very personal but incredibly important post about self love and acceptance, written by my dear housemate CĂ©line. An amazing read that definitely leaves you thinking afterwards...

Should we get rid of our comments section? - Carmen discussed the importance of the comment sections on blogs, something I have also found myself questioning sometimes!

Blogger Resources - Looking for blog post or even weekly planners but don't want to spend a lot of money on them? Chelsea came up with the best solution to that problem: she simply designed her own and they look fantastic! I've already downloaded some of them myself.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)