Navy, black and white

Sunday 26 April 2015

sweater: primark jeans: h&m leather jacket: topshop bag: zara shoes: pronti

As always when I go to Trier (Germany) for a day trip, I came home with an awesome sale find from ZARA. I did also buy something in other shops, but this navy bag from ZARA is definitely my favourite purchase. I originally saw it in mustard yellow but then went for the navy blue version as I don't really own any navy coloured bags (or accessories in general). The price of it was reduced to 20€ (the original price was 30€) so I couldn't leave without it! I love everything about it; the colour, size, shape and cute tassel! Funnily enough, a few days later, I went to get some new espadrilles (I already had some last summer and wore them to death, outfits here, here and here) and ended up buying a black and a navy pair! I always seem to run out of ideas on how to wear my white jeans, so when I suddenly had navy coloured shoes and a bag on hand, I knew exactly what to wear for my next outfit post! Navy and white are definitely one of my favourite colour combinations, what do you think?

2 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)