Instagram Diary

Sunday 19 April 2015

1: I've been using snapchat a lot more lately, so do add me if you'd like to see more snippets of my days! Find me under noraameliie 2: Instead of dragging myself to the gym, I've spent quite a bit of time going for walks around the neighbourhood in Brighton and I've discovered some cute spots here and there 3: £2 roses from Aldi - definitely need to buy flowers more often
1: Is there anything better than half a liter of freshly pressed orange juice on a sunny terrace? 2: Gorgeous sunset 2: Last weekend, my best friend from home stopped by Brighton for a day and we had a day filled with coffee, sunshine and... getting matching tattoos
1: I finally found papayas that don't cost me a fortune in Brighton, so I love having them for breakfast or a snack (I'm talking about papayas that are over a kilo in weight, by the way) 2: On Thursday, I finally made my way back to Luxembourg after almost three months. These pants were part of the most comfortable outfit ever to travel, plus I felt so chic - win win! 3: I want to keep on going for walks back home, so I had a nice one hour stroll with my friend yesterday

I've been so busy with all sorts of things, especially Uni work, that I completely neglected the blog over the past few days... On Thursday afternoon, I arrived back in Luxembourg and so far I've spent my time here relaxing and going to my first small Blogger_LU meeting yesterday. Unfortunately, I won't be able to just relax over the next 3 weeks, as I still have a lot of work to do, but it just feels so great to be home again after such a long time!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)