Classic

Monday 13 April 2015

ootd, outfit, outfit of the day, blogger, fashion blogger, fblogger, fbloggers, bloggers, fashion, style, trend, trench coat, spring, stripes, striped, classic, classy, loafers, topshop, asos, vila, uk, brighotn, undersizedcloset, undersized closet, undersized closet blog, undersizedcloset blog, blog
ootd, outfit, outfit of the day, blogger, fashion blogger, fblogger, fbloggers, bloggers, fashion, style, trend, trench coat, spring, stripes, striped, classic, classy, loafers, topshop, asos, vila, uk, brighotn, undersizedcloset, undersized closet, undersized closet blog, undersizedcloset blog, blog
ootd, outfit, outfit of the day, blogger, fashion blogger, fblogger, fbloggers, bloggers, fashion, style, trend, trench coat, spring, stripes, striped, classic, classy, loafers, topshop, asos, vila, uk, brighotn, undersizedcloset, undersized closet, undersized closet blog, undersizedcloset blog, blog
ootd, outfit, outfit of the day, blogger, fashion blogger, fblogger, fbloggers, bloggers, fashion, style, trend, trench coat, spring, stripes, striped, classic, classy, loafers, topshop, asos, vila, uk, brighotn, undersizedcloset, undersized closet, undersized closet blog, undersizedcloset blog, blog
dress: depop coat: vila via asos shoes: topshop

After having sold my very first trench coat a few years ago (why 16 year old me, why??), I have finally found a new one and this one I will keep! As usual, Unidays lured me onto Asos, as they were having a 48h time span where you got 20% off everything - who am I not to take advantage of that?! I obviously bought more than just this trench coat (for an incredible £30 I may add) but I thought that it deserved to be taken out to play first! I kept the rest of the outfit very simple and, well stereotypical?, combining it with a cute striped dress and my black loafers. I did indeed feel like I was attending at Oxford. Unfortunately, the (pale) bare legs were only out to take pictures, as the temperatures are still quite low over here, even if we've been getting lots and lots of sunshine lately! It's supposed to be warmer back in Luxembourg, which makes me even more excited to go home and that also means that I'll be able to show you my other Asos purchases! Until then (Thursday!) I'll keep my legs in jeans and tights and wish you all a good start of the week!

6 comments

  1. I love this, can't go wrong with a trench + stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my this outfit is so classy! trench coats are such a great trend and I especially love the simplicity of yours x

    http://mendokusigh.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trench coats are amazing! The first one I bought was too large and finally on Saturday I got myself a new one and can't wait to rock it asap! I love that you chose a classy combination for yours as it suits you so well!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunglasses look good on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)