Stripes

Wednesday 1 April 2015

ootd, outfit, fashion, fashion blogger, fblogger, fbloggers, blogger, bloggers, style, trend, flared, flares, stripes, pants, monochrome, primark, h&m, zara, miss selfridge, trend, trendy, spring, classy, what i wore today, wiwt, outfit pictures, outfit of the day
ootd, outfit, fashion, fashion blogger, fblogger, fbloggers, blogger, bloggers, style, trend, flared, flares, stripes, pants, monochrome, primark, h&m, zara, miss selfridge, trend, trendy, spring, classy, what i wore today, wiwt, outfit pictures, outfit of the day
ootd, outfit, fashion, fashion blogger, fblogger, fbloggers, blogger, bloggers, style, trend, flared, flares, stripes, pants, monochrome, primark, h&m, zara, miss selfridge, trend, trendy, spring, classy, what i wore today, wiwt, outfit pictures, outfit of the day
ootd, outfit, fashion, fashion blogger, fblogger, fbloggers, blogger, bloggers, style, trend, flared, flares, stripes, pants, monochrome, primark, h&m, zara, miss selfridge, trend, trendy, spring, classy, what i wore today, wiwt, outfit pictures, outfit of the day
top: h&m pants: miss selfridge bag: primark shoes: zara

A few weeks ago, a friend and I met up in Brighton to do a little, well needed retail therapy. While most of my buys were rather unplanned and spontaneous, I did look out for a specific piece of clothing: flared pants! A little earlier on, when my mum was visiting me, I tried on a pair of blue flared jeans in Topshop but the fit wasn't perfect and I wasn't bothered to spend more time trying them on in different sizes, so I decided to postpone my search for some flared jeans to another day. When I then went back to the store with my friend, I still didn't like the fit of the jeans on me, no matter which sizes I tried on. I felt that they made me look shorter than I was, which is the opposite of what the flared cut is supposed to be doing, right?! I was kind of disappointed but decided that maybe flared jeans/pants were just one of those things that simply didn't suit me. But then I saw these striped beauties on a mannequin at Miss Selfrigde's and I had to have them! I love love their fit, as they accentuate my waist and bum and the cut doesn't make me look shorter! The fact that they're striped was an added bonus, as (as some of you might already know) I'm a huge sucker for all things striped. They're definitely the most comfortable pair of pants I own - I always feel like I'm wearing luxurious, silken pyjamas - which I can actually wear in public! And of course I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take some jump-y pictures with them, I just love their movement!

7 comments

  1. Love the pants, they look really expensive!

    Lauren x

    http://laurensissons.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, those trousers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you waited and bought these because they look amazing on you!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried this style of pants, and not in this colour either but you look fierce! I don't know if I could rock it!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this outfit. Ahhh those pants are insane. Gorgeous girl xxx

    yecrad.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool! I'm very inspired by this outfit! Those pants..... ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit! Been wanting to buy a pair like yours for a long time <3

    X
    Lulu

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)