3 Days in Prague

Sunday 18 October 2015




The third stop on our Interrail trip was Prague. Out of all the places we visited - and all were very beautiful and unique in their own way - Prague was probably the most pitoresque cities we stayed at, which would explain the overflow of pictures in this post. Unfortunately, Prague already being incredibly touristy, we happened to have set our stay there on a weekend, meaning that we were only a few of the many, many people visiting the Czech Republic capital. Nevertheless, I thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Prague, full streets and all. We did a lot of walking around the city to take in its beauty and the trams in the city even slightly reminded me of Lisbon. On a day where one of my friends and I were too tired to take part in a walking tour through the city, we decided on a short boat trip along the Danube and enjoyed a bit of a different view onto the city. Evening wise, Prague was probably the most entertaining as we took part in a huge pub crawl through the city, organised by the hostel we stayed in and simultaneously got to celebrate a friend's 20th birthday. One of the funniest and most out-of-the-box things we did also happened in Prague: we visited a strip club and it was so much fun. Luckily, I also got the chance to try a typically Czech dish in its veganised form and we had a long post-birthday-celebrations brunch on our last day, but more about that in another post...

1 comment

  1. Prague is definitely on my list of must-see cities in Europe! Can't wait to one day have the chance to go there :) And I would love to do an Interrail trip again myself... It was definitely a gorgeous experience!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)