All black in Warsaw

Sunday 11 October 2015

shirt, backpack: primark jeans, leather jacket: topshop shoes: mango 

Even before I left to Berlin, I already knew that our Interrail would anything but a shopping trip for me. My humongous was packed to the brim and I'm still unsure about how many kilos of clothes and shoes and food I carried on my back over those four weeks. Given the space (and weight) limitations, I knew that going shopping in the different cities we stayed at wouldn't be an option. Nevertheless, I picked up a thing or two whilst we were still in Berlin, because "they're so light and small, it won't make a difference to add them to my backpack". One of the few things I got was this black, extra long blouse/shirt from Primark. I've been loving all things long, oversized and shirt-like, so this shirt ticked all the boxes. I love the layering of different lengths and materials in this outfit and my friend and I found the perfect, simplistic background to take pictures in front of. I added my lace up (or as I like to call them when worn like this: lace down) sandals from Mango to get a change from wearing sneakers every single day and voilĂ , a simple, comfortable and apparently very "blogger" (quote by Sarah) outfit.

2 comments

  1. daat geng ech och direkt eent zu eent sou undoen! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this outfit :) the shirt, skinnies and sandals combo looks really good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)