bonjour!

Thursday 29 July 2010


I'm wearing rose dress + dotted tights-H&M, Minnie Mouse socks-unknown.
I made this drawing some days ago. I kinda got inspired by the newest 'trend'; colouring the ends of your hair.
I spent my day reading, listening to random cd's, drawing and sleeping on my windowstill.
I felt angry because my mum ate the last tiramisu without asking me. And I got terribly cold (this house is around 225years old, questions?), which is why I spent my day on the windowstill (when the sun shines it get reaally warm) and wore those silly socks :D
I'm going to spend the rest of the evening with V and K, no idea what we'll be doing yet.

1 comment

  1. WOW. i love your blog. :) and all of your fabulous pretty photos :) :) xxoxoxoxoxoxo please check out my new blog.
    http://ihaveapoodleroundmyneck.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)