Friday 16 July 2010


I baked this lemoncake for my mother since it's her 51.birthday tomorrow :D Caaan't wait to try it, it looks and smells soo good!
Right now I'm watching Pretty Little Liars. I heard about it and that it's soooo good and I gotta say; it really is sooo good! :D You can't just stop watching :)
I just wanted to quickly post that I'm going to Z's place tomorrow morning and I'll stay there 'til sunday evening. I'll maybe update if I have the time, but I really don't know yet!
See you x

3 comments

  1. sex and the city is best, haha :D
    maa sry dat ech elo richt op dain comment entferen mee haat na keng zait ^^
    ma ka :O ech kommenteiren einfach vill op blog's dei mer gefallen ansou (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought them in M and they run small so they fit me perfect :D owl ring was downstairs ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. where do you watch pretty litlle liars?
    caus I cant find it anywhere!


    XXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)