See it doens't matter if you ain't got a car as long as you're beautiful.

Friday 23 July 2010


My yesterday's outfit, sorry for the bad picture. I had a quite relaxed day yesterday, we went to the coffe fellows - cafĂ© and I had a salmonbagle and a Bermuda Cooler which is kind of like a Frappucino. It was reaaally good :D Then I bought a 15€-card to buy stuff on iTunes, and mum paid a black shirt (which I needed) and two books for me, I already finished one of them :p
I actually have nooo plan what I'm gonna do today, so yeah.. I'll maybe post later again :)

And, after searching but not finding the bikinitop from H&M at Trier as well, I just ordered it and I'm so happy that I'll have it by the end of next week :D!x

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)