Thursday 15 July 2010


I'm really sorry but I wasn't able to post yesterday since I came home around half past eight and Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice have already started! Here's what I wore yesterday. The shirt is a random DIY which I made some time ago but somehow forgot that I have it..
In the morning we had breakfast with my grandma and two of her friends and one of them is a little hyper which is really funny since she's around 80years old :D The other one brought her adorable, 13 year old dog Puki , it's such a cutie pie! And later in the afternoon, I met S & bought some stuff in H&M. Finally we went to the Coffee Lounge, relaxed and took silly pictures :p I'll show you the pictures in the next post in a few minutes 'cause they're still getting uploaded on Photobucket ;)

1 comment

  1. Wow,wow,wow...deen T-SHIRT!!!
    Deen ass nëmme G-E-N-I-A-L!
    <3 <3 <3 (L)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)