i never have any good ideas for the titles of my posts!

Thursday 15 July 2010


oh my poor baby got hurt. well now I'm sure it feels better, in my tummy, haha :D
So, as you can see, I did not only changed my layout, but my header as well :) the 'we do it as we're damn well pleased' is from a random song, but I really like the phrase :p I already got a request on formspring that it looks good. So what do you others think? Like it or not? Any suggestions to make it better? I'm open for everything x

I'm so bored, please spam me here ! (a)

4 comments

  1. i like the layout, and the header too but i think the header is a liiiiitle bit too big.. like one row too many xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, so true about queens wardrobe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aah yes I'do!

    keep going with your blog, i love it!

    love, darya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)