Sunday 11 July 2010

Hello sweethearts!
I'm finally back from Spain, I had a great time! I did a loooooot (and I really mean a LOT) of shopping, got a tan (WAOW :D) and a freckleexplosion in my face, just like every summer :D
Right now, I'm at Vic's place & I'm gonna stay here 'til tomorrow morning, because my parents will be back tomorrow evening. I didn't take a lot of pictures actually, but V's mum took tons, so when I'll have them, I'll post them from time to time :) But don't worry, I'm gonna do a proper post about the stuff I bought! :D
Right now I'm watching football, and for god's sake, GO SPAIN, GO!
Aaaaaand I got 4new followers! You guys are great!

1 comment

  1. followen dch :p hunn endlech een blog gema, an wier chill wanns d mch och géiffs followen :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)