Tuesday 29 June 2010


My today's outfit. I'm covering my face because I just came home from the dentist when I took the picture and I couldn't feel the left half of my mouth, sooo :p

It's possible that this is gonna be my last post for the next 10days. Why? Because I'm going to Spain with Victoria tomorrow! :D Maybe we'll have internet over there so that I'm maybe gonna be able to post, but I don't wanna promise anything because I'm really not sure :)
Anyway, enjoy your holidays/good luck for your last exams or whatever's going on, haha :p

PS: Feel free about spamming my formspring!! Hehe, here

5 comments

  1. i can only see like 50 % from the pic cause your layout is thin and the pic is wide

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun :)
    an komm ganz zerek:D
    kusssi<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfits beautiful. gahhh.
    Thanks for the lovely comment too, sweetie!
    panda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)