AND

Tuesday 1 June 2010

I am definitely gonna share that code for the -20% for New Look, but not now. And even if I would give you that code now, you won't be able to use it at the moment, because it's, like I said, from the 18.6-20.6.2010 :)
But actually I'd love to get a few more readers, hehe. Can I get at least 40readers? If you really, really want that code (I know you do, hehe), tell others about my blog, follow me, etc :D
I hope I don't seem mean or arrogant or anything now, but pleaaase I'd looove to get more followers :D

Goodnight. x

1 comment

  1. Awh, your blog is freaking adorable! :)

    MELANIELIKES.BLOGSPOT.COM
    Follow?<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)